General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

If you are hypoglycemic, you are diabetic?

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 565 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
17 April 2005
Last activity
17 April 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
565
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Is there a difference between the two or if you have one of these
    problems you probably have the other?
    I'm pretty sure I'm hypoglycemic. If I don't eat for a while, I
    pretty much don't feel the urge to eat nor do I feel hungry. I'll start
    getting into a complacent state where I can be really irritable and
    spacy. At times I'll get dizzy spells and I'll feel depressed. It only
    clears up when I eat something.
    This isn't doctor diagnosed of course, but I have a pretty good
    suspicion that I have this problem. So if you're hypoglycemic, does it
    mean that you are also diabetic?

  2. Quoted message said:

    Is there a difference between the two or if you have one of these
    problems you probably have the other? <<snip>>
    So if you're hypoglycemic, does it mean that you are also diabetic?

    Hypoglycemia is low blood sugar. Read more here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoglycemia

    Diabetes is high (hyperglycemic)or elevated blood sugars, especially
    after eating. Read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes

    <<joni>>

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.