Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

I think Ive Found the Right Bike

Started by mcgr · · Last activity · 4 posts · 957 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
30 August 2007
Last activity
1 September 2007
Original author
mcgr
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
957
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Today I looked to buy my first road/racing bike. I have made up my mind on what I want: Giant TCR Allience 2 (2008 model). Please advise me if this is a good choice or not.

    http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-AU/bikes/road/1390/29703/

    Thanks

  2. It's a great bike, but a stupid question given we know NOTHING about you or your riding needs. But hey, thanks for supporting the bike industry with your cash.

  3. mcgr said:

    Today I looked to buy my first road/racing bike. I have made up my mind on what I want: Giant TCR Allience 2 (2008 model). Please advise me if this is a good choice or not.

    http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-AU/bikes/road/1390/29703/

    Thanks


    Capwater's right. To make this a post that interests readers, tell us a bit about your reasoning.

  4. +2. Glad you found a bike that works for you. Just like everything else in cycling though, what works fo you might not work for everyone else!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.