General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

I slowed my run down...thanks for the advice

Started by Nunya Bitnizz · · Last activity · 3 posts · 387 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
18 January 2004
Last activity
19 January 2004
Original author
Nunya Bitnizz
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
387
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi guys. I did my run today and followed the advice to slow down so I
    could run more. Here is what I did:

    1 lap warmup start at 3 end at 3.8 2 laps jog at 5 1 lap at 4 2 laps at 5 1 lap at 4 2 laps at 5 1
    lap at 3.5 stretches

    I did 2.5 miles with 1.5 miles of that that was at a jog and boy do I feel great! Hopefully I will
    feel great tomorrow too, lol!

    Thanks again all. Georgetta

  2. Just think, if this was a regularity newsgroup, she'd be posting her stool times, complete with
    density reports and degrees of difficulty.

  3. "Miss Anne Thrope" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Just think, if this was a regularity newsgroup, she'd be posting her stool times, complete with
    density reports and degrees of difficulty.


    pick on someone your own size - this is just not up to your old standards J

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.