Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

I need 2004 Fuji Provence reviews

Started by mustangjoe · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,107 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
13 March 2005
Last activity
13 March 2005
Original author
mustangjoe
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,107
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anyone have some info on the 2004 fuji provence?? I am looking to buy the bike but I need some pros and cons of the bike!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.