UK and Europe · Public discussion

I love Peugeot road bikes

Started by andrerag · · Last activity · 3 posts · 6,033 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
26 December 2004
Last activity
16 September 2005
Original author
andrerag
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
6,033
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. But they stopped making them in 2000? And stopped shipping them here in the 80's. So if any of you have a 60cm Peugeot from the 90's or newer let me know and I may buy it off of you. I can pay for shipping any everything. I am in Napa, CA

  2. I have a 1983 Peugeot 3 speed, 27" inch alloy rims, seatpost. handlebar and stem. Great bike, what the 3 speed could have become.

  3. I have a 1983 Peugeot 3 speed, 27" aluminum rims, seatpost, stem and handlebars. Great bike, what the 3 speed could have become.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.