Cycling Training · Public discussion

I know I'm capable but is my body?

Started by Chris Murphy · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,642 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Training
Published
1 April 2011
Last activity
1 April 2011
Original author
Chris Murphy
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,642
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. OK guys,

    Im 18 years old and 70kg

    Just started of my season of racing last weekend(Downhill Mtb), and it became apparent that the people i took for granted last season are now my top competition.

    Ive always been at the top or runner up , i never really believed that training made a difference , but after a disappointing result on the weekend i feel i need to up my game.

    I have no clue where to start training , What to do etc.?

    If it helps i have a York Exercise bike
    this one here argos.co.uk9237513.htm

    Also , This is probley the biggest problem i get while I'm riding/racing is that my lower are (from the elbow down) get extremely sore and make my hands and fingers to lock up. I used to get it but it went , and its back and wont go, any ideas how to stop this?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.