Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

I have renamed Ride-A-Lot ! ! ! ! !

Started by LIBERATOR · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,160 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
23 May 2008
Last activity
24 May 2008
Original author
LIBERATOR
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,160
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have renamed Ride-A-Lot to his final all time name.

    "Blumpkin Blossom"

    Ride-A-Lot (Blumpkin Blossom) is now known as Blumpkin Blossom (Ride-A-
    Lot [Mitchel Sprinsky]).

    Blumpkin Blossom the woman puppet man with woman boobies!

    He made war with me when I was peaceful in gifting him with
    constructive criticism.

    Thus, until he apologizes (surrenders), I will permanently convene
    warfare against him.

  2. LIBERATOR said:

    I have renamed Ride-A-Lot to his final all time name.

    "Blumpkin Blossom"

    Ride-A-Lot (Blumpkin Blossom) is now known as Blumpkin Blossom (Ride-A-
    Lot [Mitchel Sprinsky]).

    Blumpkin Blossom the woman puppet man with woman boobies!

    He made war with me when I was peaceful in gifting him with
    constructive criticism.

    Thus, until he apologizes (surrenders), I will permanently convene
    warfare against him.

    We don't let him post anymore.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.