Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

I have a Tommasini Diamante

Started by Duke249 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,241 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
11 January 2004
Last activity
11 January 2004
Original author
Duke249
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,241
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, I have a 59cm Tommasini Diamante that has the MS tubeset that you're discussing. You're right in
    mentioning that it was a bit ahead of its time. All tubes except for the headtube have been
    manipulated. The frame has proprietary lugs and requires a 25mm seatpost.

    The bicycle rides like an absolute dream. The Tommasini geometry is very interesting. Its laid back
    meaning that its great for very long rides, yet it has an extremely short wheelbase. As I recall,
    its in the 97-98cm range. The tubing manipulation seems to have paid off as there is very little, if
    any, flex in the bottom bracket area.

    Its been a wonderful bicycle however I'm currently separated from it as I've recently moved and its
    back in Indiana in the basement at my In-laws. 🙁

    If anyone wants to see photos, I have quite a few available...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.