Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

I Ed Dolan am ruining A.R.B.R.

Started by Edward Dolan · · Last activity · 2 posts · 444 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
6 February 2005
Last activity
6 February 2005
Original author
Edward Dolan
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
444
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. G.Morgan, you are right I Ed Dolan ruining this newsgroup! What the hell is
    wrong with me! Obviously I have no concept of what I am doing here at A.R.B.R.
    I Ed Dolan simply can not stand it anymore and have invcreased my med intake.
    Did you get this?

    I know that I alone Ed Dolan started ARBR on it's downward spiral
    and for people to come around now and say Ed Dolan s ruining the place, well
    it shows that some people really are honest.

    Regards,
    Ed Dolan and all his meds - Minn

  2. H E A D G I N ... at it again.

    Jim McNamara

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.