Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

I change Ride-A-Lot definition - Palsy Plumpy Peacock

Started by LIBERATOR · · Last activity · 1 post · 430 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
7 February 2007
Last activity
7 February 2007
Original author
LIBERATOR
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
430
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Ride-A-Lot is mad at me, I suspect, because his puppet owner Virginia
    Newbon has put him under puppet control by use of witchcraft.

    So, in that Ride-A-Lot cannot MTB worth a damn, he is out on the net
    trying to validate himself by mingling, interacting with people that
    actually MTB. He figures that since no one can actually see his lack
    of skill, they'll actually validate him by interacting with him, of
    which he feels valuable.

    That I make fun of Ride-A-Lot (Pookums the Plumpy Peacock), and he is
    a medium of a very sick female named Virginia Newbon, there's a need
    to feel power over me, by using any method, such as a warrant that is
    out for my arrest, that is improper and was effected by corrupt use of
    police on me. Pookums doesn't seem to understand that he could be the
    cause of me putting a restraining order on Virginia Newbon, which I
    have contemplated doing many many times. There is very irrational
    thoughts & logic practiced by Virginia Newbon, and Pookums for
    whatever strange reason decided to take part in this irrational circle
    of people.

    So, in that Pookums the plumpy Peacock needs validation due to himself
    really truly knowing inside that he is not a MTBer, and cannot MTB,
    but wishes he could, I take advantage of Plumpy, and mock him with the
    incrimating truths that are - he's a feminin man more feminin than
    women, and cannot MTB worth a damn. Had he never wise cracked me
    trying to mock me, I wouldn't pick on the sorry son of a [censored].

    But it's become so fun. In that he is a psychological disaster,
    needing attention which is validation, I give it to him in ample
    amounts, so he should feel so valid at the end of the day reading the
    newsgroups. Perhaps I'm wrong, and he is not a psychological disaster.

    But seeing him in evil kinevil tights on his website, of which when I
    mocked him for it he immediately took the picture down out of
    embarrassment, I think the most of you will agree he is a
    psychological disaster lacking any sense of true value, constantly
    reaching externally to others for value - just like his puppet master
    virginia newbon. Persons that cannot value themselves and are false in
    their earthly presence, by needing external validation in order to
    have a sense of value.

    He really does look like a Palsy Plumpy Peacock, more so than a Plumpy
    Penguin. I have decided I change his name to Peacock, he is no longer
    a penguin.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.