Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 18 August 2007
- Last activity
- 19 August 2007
- Original author
- Omelet
- Posts
- 5
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 142
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
Original postOmelet
Archived post
#1
I'd never seen this before. ;-)
I'll bet this guy is a blast at parties!
Video:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=796_1187303355
--
Peace, Om
Remove _ to validate e-mails.
"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a [censored]" -- Jack Nicholson
-
#2
"Omelet" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:I'd never seen this before. ;-)
I'll bet this guy is a blast at parties!
You're one sick chick. I like that. 😄
-
#3
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:51:09 -0500, Omelet <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:I'd never seen this before. ;-)
I'll bet this guy is a blast at parties!
Video:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=796_1187303355
thanks! I liked it... even though I had to upgrade my Flash Player,
which wasn't a BFD.
--
Ham and eggs.
A day's work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
-
#4
In article <[email hidden]>, "cybercat" <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:"Omelet" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:I'd never seen this before. ;-)
I'll bet this guy is a blast at parties!
You're one sick chick. I like that. 😄
<bows>
--
Peace, Om
Remove _ to validate e-mails.
"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a [censored]" -- Jack Nicholson
-
#5
In article said:On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:51:09 -0500, Omelet <[email hidden]>
Quoted message said:I'd never seen this before. ;-)
I'll bet this guy is a blast at parties!
Video:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=796_1187303355
thanks! I liked it... even though I had to upgrade my Flash Player,
which wasn't a BFD.
But now you won't have to do it again for awhile! <G>
Anyone here game to actually try that? I have to wonder if he plays the
saxaphone or trombone...
--
Peace, Om
Remove _ to validate e-mails.
"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a [censored]" -- Jack Nicholson
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
·0 bots
·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.