Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

How often to oil a chain

Started by Patrick88 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,169 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
27 October 2004
Last activity
27 October 2004
Original author
Patrick88
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,169
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. How often do you do it?
    I used to do it too often I think (every 2-3 weeks) and so now only oil it when I see it looking like it needs it.

  2. Patrick88 said:

    How often do you do it?
    I used to do it too often I think (every 2-3 weeks) and so now only oil it when I see it looking like it needs it.

    There's an interesting thread below.

    Click on the link cyclingforums.comt175161.html

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.