How many of you carry a gun as part of your cycling equipment?

Save me the trouble of searching every post, if you carry, hoe do you carry (no belt for a holster, is sweat a problem, do you carry on your body or on a seat bag?)
Thanks

LCP in an Uncle Mike's thin cloth holster. Middle jersey pocket.

Sweat? Sure it gets soaked on a long, hot summer ride. Still, it's a craptastic, cheap pistol made on a polymer frame. I keep it lightly oiled and free from pocket fuzz. No problems with corrosion.

You would be better off reading through the full thread for all the options. It doesn't take that long once you learn to disregard the libtarded comments.

Last edited:
You guys ....... LOL, r u kidding to ride with a gun?

Why would we kid you?

Would you walk around Asscrackistan without an AK47 and a dozen magazines in a chest rig?

Would you hike across Africa without a .416 Rigby AND that AK47? (one for 4-legged beasts. the other for 2-legged vermin.)

A handgun is a reasonable tool in many parts of America.

Of course, some areas do require the need to sling up an AR15.

cc5c73c00c5837063315ccb0a6e945bb.jpg

Do you have a rifle chambered in 416 Rigby, too?

I'm not sure I could handle it. I know turkey loads do a number on my shoulder.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You guys ....... LOL, r u kidding to ride with a gun?

Oh cheez, CB. ANOTHER one to be edjumacated as to the rights and responsibilities of American citizenry. Cyclist or otherwise.

I wasted a half-dozen posts on BBBB trying to explain it. Ain't takin' the bait this time. Either this guy's a troll or an idiot. Either way as much as I'd LOVE to deep-fry this mo-fo I'll leave him to his ignorance and twitter grammar.

Just start at the bottom. 'Cause his top is stuffed WAY up in there it's obvious. Gonna take a shite load of Astroglide, so good luck and God speed.

Btw, I got a little '74 Sterling Arms - Gasport 300 .25 auto for 100.00 in TN before I left. IWB holster. A 'get off me', but beats a sharp stick. 7+1. All steel. Spend a lot of time with 0000 steel wool, but worth it. GREAT shooter. 250 rds w/o a single failure of any kind. Anything made before '77 are REALLY high quality SNSpecials from S.A. They made some great .380s, too. Do a google. Interesting history.

Here's a youtuber. This guy's a really good reviewer. Not Hickock45, but still solid.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why would we kid you?

Would you walk around Asscrackistan without an AK47 and a dozen magazines in a chest rig?

Would you hike across Africa without a .416 Rigby AND that AK47? (one for 4-legged beasts. the other for 2-legged vermin.)

A handgun is a reasonable tool in many parts of America.

Of course, some areas do require the need to sling up an AR15.

XD, you guys are crazy..... But it is true in somewhere.

I have had a knife pulled on me twice in my younger years and fought them off. I'm too old to to manhandle a young thug and my early onset alzheimer's can never remember the number to call 911

Many many people love guns to the point of carrying them when riding a bike. I never saw no one doing it though.

If I had a fetish for something to carry while cycling I would take a set of nice boobies but I don't. Nothing wrong with carrying a piece if you need it. I don't so far but my home is another story.

Reactions: Bicycleman
I don't love guns, I love life.

"I never saw no one doing it though"

What does that sentence mean?

I never saw a person riding a bike with a gun and I am with you, I love life too and I think guns are a way to make it shorter.

I never saw a person riding a bike with a gun and I am with you, I love life too and I think guns are a way to make it shorter.

Thanks, I understand now.

There is no question firearms are designed to make the life of a criminal trying to kill you shorter. If you are referring to accidental discharge deaths, please compare these relatively tiny number with car accident statistics.

I don't love guns, I love life.

"I never saw no one doing it though"

What does that sentence mean?

I have seen a few folks on bicycles carrying guns, but they weren't cyclists. They were the typical "old man picking up cans" slow garden variety of old guy on a bike. Now, I used to carry a .25 caliber Beretta underneath my bike seat. I finally gave it up because I was too worried that the straps I used to secure the holster would come loose. Also, the guy, who threatened my life died undergoing routine surgery.