I am a bodybuilder who is an ex smoker, and I want to put on muscle whilst inhibiting tumors. Bodybuilding works best with lots of energy and protein, and from what I have seen, cancer prevention requires low energy with range of different fruit and veg. They are diametrically opposed - any suggestions?
My current strategy:
Low calorie intake (c1000cal) for last 5 years 20 portions of fruit and veg per day at c. 1hr intervals Small highly bioavailable protein Generally healthy living
I am about 200lb
Any suggestions, ideas, and thoughts welcomed!
thanks in advance
----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- newsfeed.comnewsfeed.comOpen ↗ The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West- Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
I am a bodybuilder who is an ex smoker, and I want to put on muscle whilst inhibiting tumors. Bodybuilding works best with lots of energy and protein, and from what I have seen, cancer prevention requires low energy with range of different fruit and veg. They are diametrically opposed - any suggestions?
Aside from not smoking and other commonsense stuff, I don't think anyone is going to be able to give you any evidence-based suggestions on how to prevent cancer. "All in moderation", take care of yourself, don't ignore warning signs, see your doctor for age-appropriate screenings, and you'll stack the deck in your favor.
Your calorie intake is too low even for CR supporters. Choose one or the other!!? Unless you were wildly obese at the start of your regimen, you are eating more than 1000 cal per day.
"CleanSynthesis" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
I am a bodybuilder who is an ex smoker, and I want to put on muscle whilst inhibiting tumors. Bodybuilding works best with lots of energy and protein, and from what I have seen, cancer prevention requires low energy with range of different fruit and veg. They are diametrically opposed - any suggestions?
My current strategy:
Low calorie intake (c1000cal) for last 5 years 20 portions of fruit and veg per day at c. 1hr intervals Small highly bioavailable protein Generally healthy living
I am about 200lb
Any suggestions, ideas, and thoughts welcomed!
thanks in advance
----== Posted via Newsfeed.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet