General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

hot springs, So. Dakota info?

Started by TurtleBeachGal · · Last activity · 1 post · 376 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 July 2004
Last activity
30 July 2004
Original author
TurtleBeachGal
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
376
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    I am moving to Hot Springs, South Dakota for three months for a job.

    I've found lots of information online but was wondering about the grocery
    stores, health food stores etc.... I didn't recognize any of the grocery
    stores listed. Any of them particularly friendly to us low carbers?

    I will be either staying in an apt or the comfort suites inn and will be able
    to cook and keep low carbing.

    I hear the beef out there is wonderful.

    I know almost nothing about this part of the country so any helpful hints you'd
    like to send my way, I'd appreciate.

    Thanks in advance.

    Susan

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.