General fitness, health and nutrition ยท Public discussion

Honey, I'm HOME :)

Started by Wayne Boatwright ยท ยท Last activity ยท 5 posts ยท 278 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 January 2006
Last activity
6 January 2006
Original author
Wayne Boatwright
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
278
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. On Thu 05 Jan 2006 04:21:37p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it ~patches~?

    Quoted message said:

    We arrived home from Nashville today. We had a great time with lots of
    good food ๐Ÿ™‚ I managed to make a few great condiment purchases and of
    course DH *needed* a 60 of Jack Daniels. I'm just starting to do all
    the download catch-ups so will post more later. I'm itching to do some
    cooking but not tonight as I have laundry and putting away to do ๐Ÿ™ It
    is good to be home! I hope everyone had a great holiday season. It
    will likely take me a couple of days to read through all the messages
    but I will reply as I can.

    welcome home!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *ยฟ*
    __________________________________________________________________
    And if we enter a room full of manure, may we believe in the pony.

  2. We arrived home from Nashville today. We had a great time with lots of
    good food ๐Ÿ™‚ I managed to make a few great condiment purchases and of
    course DH *needed* a 60 of Jack Daniels. I'm just starting to do all
    the download catch-ups so will post more later. I'm itching to do some
    cooking but not tonight as I have laundry and putting away to do ๐Ÿ™ It
    is good to be home! I hope everyone had a great holiday season. It
    will likely take me a couple of days to read through all the messages
    but I will reply as I can.

  3. ~patches~ said:

    We arrived home from Nashville today. We had a great time with lots of
    good food ๐Ÿ™‚ I managed to make a few great condiment purchases and of
    course DH *needed* a 60 of Jack Daniels. I'm just starting to do all
    the download catch-ups so will post more later. I'm itching to do some
    cooking but not tonight as I have laundry and putting away to do ๐Ÿ™ It
    is good to be home! I hope everyone had a great holiday season. It
    will likely take me a couple of days to read through all the messages
    but I will reply as I can.

    Oh! did you get out to Lynchburg? I've done the JD Distillery tour twice now,
    it's a lot of fun.

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com
    Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

  4. In article <[email hidden]>,

    ~patches~ said:

    We arrived home from Nashville today. We had a great time with lots of
    good food ๐Ÿ™‚ I managed to make a few great condiment purchases and of
    course DH *needed* a 60 of Jack Daniels.

    IMHO Even Williams is better. ;-d

    Quoted message said:

    I'm just starting to do all
    the download catch-ups so will post more later. I'm itching to do some
    cooking but not tonight as I have laundry and putting away to do ๐Ÿ™ It
    is good to be home! I hope everyone had a great holiday season. It
    will likely take me a couple of days to read through all the messages
    but I will reply as I can.

    Welcome back sweety!
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

  5. ~patches~ said:

    We arrived home from Nashville today. We had a great time with lots of
    good food ๐Ÿ™‚ I managed to make a few great condiment purchases and of
    course DH *needed* a 60 of Jack Daniels. I'm just starting to do all
    the download catch-ups so will post more later. I'm itching to do some
    cooking but not tonight as I have laundry and putting away to do ๐Ÿ™ It
    is good to be home! I hope everyone had a great holiday season. It
    will likely take me a couple of days to read through all the messages
    but I will reply as I can.

    Wondered where you were. Welcome home

    Kathy in NZ

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.