UK and Europe · Public discussion

Hiring bikes in London

Started by Mark McN · · Last activity · 3 posts · 398 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
2 July 2004
Last activity
2 July 2004
Original author
Mark McN
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
398
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. From the CTC newsletter:

    Action Bikes' four stores in London now offer Bromptons for hire. You
    can choose from daily, weekend or weekly rates, so it's ideal if you
    are visiting London without your bike and want to get around.

    During my biennial trip to London last week, I wondered where
    I could hire a Brompton; it would have made the stay much more
    interesting. I guess I should have asked before I went, shouldn't I?
    Tchoh.

    --
    Mark, UK.
    We hope to hear him swear, we love to hear him squeak,
    We like to see him biting fingers in his horny beak.

  2. Try Bikefix.

    "Mark McN" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    From the CTC newsletter:

    Action Bikes' four stores in London now offer Bromptons for hire. You
    can choose from daily, weekend or weekly rates, so it's ideal if you
    are visiting London without your bike and want to get around.

    During my biennial trip to London last week, I wondered where
    I could hire a Brompton; it would have made the stay much more
    interesting. I guess I should have asked before I went, shouldn't I?
    Tchoh.

    --
    Mark, UK.
    We hope to hear him swear, we love to hear him squeak,
    We like to see him biting fingers in his horny beak.

  3. Reply to Silverfox

    Quoted message said:

    Try Bikefix.

    I actually went to Bikefix, to buy tubes for the bent; though by that
    stage of the trip I'd given up on the idea of hiring a bike, and never
    thought to ask about it :-(

    --
    Mark, UK.
    We hope to hear him swear, we love to hear him squeak,
    We like to see him biting fingers in his horny beak.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.