General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Hey- I want a free IPOD, Why not you.

Started by dobie23 · · Last activity · 1 post · 298 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 March 2005
Last activity
9 March 2005
Original author
dobie23
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
298
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey- I want a free IPOD, Why not you.

    Check out this site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

    I've joined and I think you should as well.
    I'm not gonna say I'm a skeptic, I'm not, I just thought it would be
    fun to try. Besides I was going to
    sign up for Blockbuster ONline anyways which is one of the deals you
    can sign up for. It cheaper than Netflix
    right now and you get the same deal. Who knows maybe I'll change back
    later

    It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
    away $4 million in FREE stuff!
    Below are links with articles from different news sources like Wired
    Magazine and the BBC, and Screensavers
    off of TechTv/G4tv.

    All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer
    friends to do the same. That's it! Well and
    get 5 referrals. Cant Hurt they dont ask for any Credit card numbers
    only a address to send the IPOD to.

    Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact
    link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
    http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13048380

    THey also sponsor other free stuff websites.

    Sites about the free IPODS:

    http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3683524.stm

    http://www.g4techtv.com/videos/index.html?video_key=8872 The
    Screensavers Video

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.