rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

Help with web store that sold cheap bike tires

Started by Dm · · Last activity · 2 posts · 395 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
4 May 2004
Last activity
4 May 2004
Original author
Dm
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
395
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. (THIS MESSAGE IS THE SAME AS THE LAST, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ONE REQUEST: Please, if you know the answer to the message below, cc my email address in case I miss your post: [email hidden]. Thanks!)

    I'd found this shop via the web that sold top brand
    tires (Continental, Michelin, Vredestein, etc.) at
    phenomenal prices. I had them bookmarked on my
    browser, and when I updated my operating system I lost
    all by bookmarks. Does anybody know the store that
    meets the following requirements:

    I believe they're in the New York / New Jersey area They
    sold bike tires at nearly 50% off, and included tubes
    and free shipping (!) if you bought a pair. It was a
    small store, I guessed, since they specialized in tires
    and there was nothing corporate about the site nor the
    contact -- i.e., the design of the site was rudimentary,
    you had to call with orders, and the guy on the other
    line was always pleasant and helpful. I seem to remember
    "Atlantic" or "World" in the name, but I'm not certain.
    The store name was generic, which is part of the reason
    I can't remember the name.

    Any help anybody can offer will be greatly appreciated
    by me, and by anybody reading this thread.

    Thanks,

    dM

  2. That sounds a lot like Danny at CritUSA but I don't think he
    has a website. He is a frequent poster to the group offering
    good prices on tires and occasionally on components. Check
    for postings from CritUSA in rec.bicycles.marketplace. He's
    been first rate whenever I dealt with him. Lyle

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.