General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Help needed on DeAgostini's Mind/Body/Spirit....

Started by Bb · · Last activity · 1 post · 466 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 February 2004
Last activity
5 February 2004
Original author
Bb
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
466
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi I rather foolishly mislaid my note about which issue (around number 40 to 50) of Mind/Body/Spirit
    I'm missing....

    Could someone give me details of one page out of each issue numbering in the forties, so I can do a
    quick check,. see which one I haven't got?

    Many thanks in advance....!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.