Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Help me foul up Sportys Chalets Database

Started by Rockstar · · Last activity · 1 post · 327 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
5 December 2004
Last activity
5 December 2004
Original author
Rockstar
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
327
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Its seems that everywhere I go to buy something the girls at the registers
    ask me - May I have your Zipcode.

    Is this only a southern California thing?

    This after a while starts to drive me nuts.

    So in reply I now give 99762.

    Will other please follow my lead.

    Thanks

    Rockstar

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.