Heart rate monitor with avg HR, max, min, time, stop watch for under$40?

markm75

Guest
Can anyone recommend a HR monitor (wristwatch and strap) for under $40
that does all this and gets good, consistent readings.. Preferably one
that doesnt need wet or gels etc..

Any thoughts out there?

Thanks

On Feb 27, 12:08 am, markm75 <[email protected]> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a HR monitor (wristwatch and strap) for under $40
> that does all this and gets good, consistent readings.. Preferably one
> that doesnt need wet or gels etc..
>
> Any thoughts out there?
>
> Thanks

I have the Polar FS-1 it is a basic model gives time, pulse rate and
average pulse rate. I think it cost about $60, and I've had no
problems in 2 yeras that I have it. I had some unknown brand X before
that which gave several more features but it didn't last very long.
I think ya pretty much get what ya pay for.

Per bluezfolk:
>I have the Polar FS-1 it is a basic model gives time, pulse rate and
>average pulse rate. I think it cost about $60, and I've had no
>problems in 2 yeras that I have it. I had some unknown brand X before
>that which gave several more features but it didn't last very long.
>I think ya pretty much get what ya pay for.

I've had a basic, bottom-of-the-line Polar for something like 20
or 25 years. The flexible plastic in the wrist strap and the
chest unit is starting to disintegrate... but it's still tickin'.
--
PeteCresswell