My name is Nick from Drugdelivery.ca, the nets most trusted online pharmacy escrow service. Recently we have been contacted by members of this group who are interested in HCG Pregnyl for weight loss help.
------------------------------------- I am authorized by management over at DrugDelivery.ca to offer every member of this group free priority shipping on any order of HCG Pregyl they purchase through us. Simply place your order and email your JGH (order number) to [email hidden] and we will sort you out.
I am also free to answer any questions about out company should you have any - have a great day!
"FOB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Somehow I really, really doubt that.
False advertising. They could/should get nailed for that. Doesn't matter though. As this jerk has resorted to spam, s/he is a loser anyway and will not succeed in business.
Such are the ways of karma!
Quoted message said:
[email hidden] wrote: Recently we have | been contacted by members of this group who are interested in HCG | Pregnyl for weight loss help. |