General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

HAS ANYONE TRIED SUPER HGH PRODUCTS?

Started by CK · · Last activity · 2 posts · 267 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 October 2003
Last activity
30 October 2003
Original author
CK
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
267
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    I have never been here so I apologize if this question has been asked
    millions of times. But has anyone tried any Super HGH products? I
    thought I remember one of my co-workers telling me about them. I was
    wondering if they work, and if so, is it worth the expense? I am a
    little skeptical.

    CK

  2. [email hidden] (CK) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Hi,

    I have never been here so I apologize if this question has been asked
    millions of times. But has anyone tried any Super HGH products? I
    thought I remember one of my co-workers telling me about them. I was
    wondering if they work, and if so, is it worth the expense? I am a
    little skeptical.

    CK

    I got exactly zip out of them. Arginine all by itself did not sit well with me.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.