I have been looking at some sites for hornless saddles .... BiSaddle, DD
Wings, Spiderflex Saddles. Has anyone tried any of these saddles? (I'm
thinking of using one on an exercise bike after experiencing chafing).
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Has anyone tried hornless saddles?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- UK and Europe
- Published
- 5 April 2006
- Last activity
- 5 April 2006
- Original author
- D. Alward
- Posts
- 3
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 771
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Quoted message said:
I have been looking at some sites for hornless saddles .... BiSaddle, DD
Wings, Spiderflex Saddles. Has anyone tried any of these saddles? (I'm
thinking of using one on an exercise bike after experiencing chafing).They've got a reputation for being rubbish, but then people're talking
about using them with a bike that moves.You could consider wearing lycra shorts - it's fairly slippery-type
material so should stop chaffing. -
Mark Thompson said:
They've got a reputation for being rubbish, but then people're talking
about using them with a bike that moves.True: apparently you do most of your high speed "lean" steering with
your thighs on the saddle nose.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.