Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Handlebar Bag for Photo Equipment

Started by izirraider · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,307 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
29 October 2003
Last activity
29 October 2003
Original author
izirraider
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,307
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello,

    I'm a photorapher starting to tour on my bike. I need a safe and handy way to store my photo equipment on my bike and I figured a handlebar bag would be a good solution. Does anyone know of handlebar bags (or any other kind) that are specific for photo equipment with padding and dividers? ANy ideas suggestions and experiences are welcome. THanks!

  2. I'm also an amateur photographer and I've also looked around for a handlebar bag suitable for carrying my Minolta Maxxim and two lenses. I have yet to find one of a suitable size with an appropriate amount of padding. I could only use it on the road bike, but I'd love it if someone out there knows where to find a good one.

    For the mountain bike, I'm having a small [censored] pack custom made by a local shop. It's being custom sized to hold the Minolta in it's padded Lowe Alpine bag, a small first aid kit, a snack, a light jacket, and a water bottle on each side. It's going to run me about $70 but it's worth it. Maybe I'll have them custom make a handlebar bag for me too.

    For the extremely technical rides, I'll still leave the Minolta home. I'd rather use it than my cheap digital, but I can afford to replace the digital if I crash and burn on top of it.

    Bri

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.