General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Ha ha ha, jokes on you!

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 351 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 May 2005
Last activity
13 May 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
351
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Whose laughing now?" by A. Patriot

    You know I was so damn sick of years and years of military reservists
    bragging and boasting how for one weekend a month they got to sit in
    the woods and "drink beer and smoke doobies while we paid for it", and
    what fun it was. Well isn't it funny how a few years can change things?
    These dumbasses are now over in Iraq, crouching in a foxhole of sand in
    a fetal position, dodging bulletts and car bombers crying "momma
    momma", And now I AM THE ONE drinking beer and laughing! Do I support
    the troops? Nope. An illegal war gets nothing from me, and frankly we
    have CO status for anyone who felt it was an illegal, immoral war. I
    have a good friend on my joke list that is there, and while I pray for
    him and his family, I cannot condone his being there.
    So ha ha ha...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.