I have created all my recipes without using gum, as I am intolerant to
it too.
Go to my group: http://groups.msn.com/Glutenfreerecipes and I may be
able to help you.
Im not sure if Im able to post my email address here.
Herika
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Gum free gluten free recipes
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 29 June 2005
- Last activity
- 29 June 2005
- Original author
- Herika
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 295
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.