Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

GT i-drive parts hunt

Started by seafoamsyd · · Last activity · 2 posts · 4,503 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
10 March 2007
Last activity
17 November 2007
Original author
seafoamsyd
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,503
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was wondering if anyone here knows where to buy GT i-drive parts. I've checked GTs website and the contact site is down. I have a GT XCR400 in desperate need of the bushings that go on the i-drive dogbone. Im also in need of the shoulder bolts that the dogbone pivots on. The GT website has parts for a i-drive 4.5? listed but the only manufacturer they are showing is a company known as ATI. If you do a web search of ATI all you get is sites selling computer graphics cards. If anyone can help please post even if the info is vague. I will follow any lead you got.

  2. seafoamsyd said:

    I was wondering if anyone here knows where to buy GT i-drive parts. I've checked GTs website and the contact site is down. I have a GT XCR400 in desperate need of the bushings that go on the i-drive dogbone. Im also in need of the shoulder bolts that the dogbone pivots on. The GT website has parts for a i-drive 4.5? listed but the only manufacturer they are showing is a company known as ATI. If you do a web search of ATI all you get is sites selling computer graphics cards. If anyone can help please post even if the info is vague. I will follow any lead you got.


    If you haven't found one, short of going through a GT authorized dealer, the only online store is based in the UK. betd.co.ukitems.asp

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.