Bike buying advice · Public discussion

GT avalanche 2.0 disc, what year?

Started by gt3413 · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,902 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
30 April 2006
Last activity
30 April 2006
Original author
gt3413
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,902
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for bikes for my 9 year old son and I to do some on and off road biking. I went to the bike shop today and rode bikes. The one I really liked was the GT avalanche 2.0 disc. It's a matte black finish with a shimano acera front derailleur and a shimano deore rear derailleur. I didn't see anything on the GT website that mentioned these components or the matte black finish. Please let me know if this is likely a 2005 or a 2006. What I would really like is for he and I to get into the 2005 avalanche 2.0 base models. The price is great and the components are quite good too. Feel free to give advice. I'm just looking now but want to get a good deal for the money I spend. Most rides will be some on road, some off, maybe a little trail riding but nothing that is extremely hardcore mountain biking. I appreciate any input. My local dealers carry schwinn, GT, specialized and one other brand that I can't recall, maybe KHS (not sure). Thanks, Greg

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.