Im going to be in sydney this friday for the weekend for a wedding, and in my glimpses of sobriety i wouldnt mind doing a couple of group rides. I will be staying in clovelly and balmain and was thinking of going down to centennial park and cruising around, picking up any group that passes.
Im going to be in sydney this friday for the weekend for a wedding, and in my glimpses of sobriety i wouldnt mind doing a couple of group rides. I will be staying in clovelly and balmain and was thinking of going down to centennial park and cruising around, picking up any group that passes.
suggestions??
oh, i will have the fixie if that matters any.
I know its too late but check out www.bikenorth.org.au
I know its too late but check out www.bikenorth.org.au
cheers for that, i am back now, sans brain cells, and didnt end up taking the bike (yes, it was hard...) but i will keep this address in mind the next time i head across.