Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Greenspeed GTS 20/20 for sale

Started by Joe Soap · · Last activity · 1 post · 888 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
9 April 2004
Last activity
9 April 2004
Original author
Joe Soap
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
888
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello

    I have an 8 yr old Greenspeed GTS 20/20 recumbent trike, in
    excellent condition. Owing to illness, I am selling it to
    buy handcranked wheelchair cycle. I live in Warrington,
    Cheshire and am taking sensible offers.

    Thanks,

    Chris.

    If you are interested, send offer to [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.