Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Great craigslist bike ad. Original

Started by CdnRider · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,111 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
30 June 2010
Last activity
13 June 2011
Original author
CdnRider
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,111
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. terrible divorce with my Giant XTC 2 - $750 (Cabbagetown)

    Date: 2010-06-29, 11:07PM EDT
    Reply to: [email hidden] [Errors when replying to ads?]

    Me - We need to talk
    ME - I... I don't think we should see each other anymore

    XTC = What! Why?

    ME - It's not you, I swear.

    XTC - I'm too big... that's it isn't it!

    ME = no, not at all... Hell, I'm 6'. technically I'm too big for you.

    XTC - Is it my shifters? You don't like the Deore's anymore...

    ME - No! I'm telling you it's me, you're perfect. You ride better than any other bike

    XTC - What!!! you ass hole! you've been riding other bikes!
    XTC - god I can't believe you!

    ME - Yes, ok I admit it! you're just too... hybrid for me.

    XTC - Her shocks are bigger aren't they.

    ME - god dammit, can we not... please.

    XTC - I hate you. As soon as I find someone new I'm leaving.

    ME - hahaha, don't make me laugh, what are you gunna do, post a classified on Craigslist?

    .... ... ... ...

    **** you Giant.XTC 2.... I hate you... even though we were only together for less than a year, you let me ride you maybe 10 times! you suck. I never want to see you again.
    Here are all the naked pictures I have of you... I hope everyone see's what a skank you are.
    [censored]
    pickup only

    Location: Cabbagetown
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

  2. lol......😄

  3. LOL :p very original indeed. Wonder how well it will work.

  4. For the manly guys here, bike for sale:

    http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/765370039.html

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.