Jokes · Public discussion

Granny Puts Viagra in the Coffee

Started by amrita · · Last activity · 1 post · 4,334 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Jokes
Published
13 July 2009
Last activity
13 July 2009
Original author
amrita
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,334
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. This elderly lady went to the doctor for a check-up. Everything checked out fine.

    The old lady pulled the doctor to the side and said, "Doctor, I haven't had sex for years now and I was wondering how I can increase my husband's sex drive."

    The doctor smiled and said, "Have you tried to give him Viagra?"

    The lady frowned. "Doctor, I can't even get him to take aspirin when he has a headache," she claimed.

    "Well," the doctor continued, "Let me suggest something. Crush the Viagra into a powder. When you are giving him coffee, stir it into the coffee and serve it. He won't notice a thing."

    The old lady was delighted. She left the doctor's office quickly.

    Weeks later the old lady returned. She was frowning and the doctor asked her what was wrong. She shook her head.

    "How did it go?" the doctor asked.

    "Terrible, doctor, terrible."

    "Did it not work?"

    "Yes," the old lady said, "It worked. I did as you said and he got up and ripped his clothes off right then and there and we made mad love on the table. It was the best sex that I'd had in 25 years."

    "Then what is the problem, ma'am?"

    "Well," she said. "I can't ever show my face in McDonald's again.":o

    Funeskape.com - Jokes | Relax, Play, Laugh and more

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.