Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Got a peek at the full 05 Specialized line!!!!!!!

Started by aTmSpectre · · Last activity · 5 posts · 816 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
29 August 2004
Last activity
30 August 2004
Original author
aTmSpectre
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
816
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. omg awesome. For starters, the Allez Comp now comes with an M5 frame and all ultegra with the exeption of a dura-ace rear derailer and dura-ace shifters:eek: for less than $1700 :eek::eek:

  2. aTmSpectre said:

    omg awesome. For starters, the Allez Comp now comes with an M5 frame and all ultegra with the exeption of a dura-ace rear derailer and dura-ace shifters:eek: for less than $1700 :eek::eek:


    Where did you see this?

  3. Mansmind said:

    Where did you see this?


    LBS owner i'm tight with got a binder from his Specialized rep, he let me look at it. I forgot to look at the stumpjumpers and now i wish i'd had.

  4. edit. it was E5, not M5

  5. aTmSpectre said:

    LBS owner i'm tight with got a binder from his Specialized rep, he let me look at it. I forgot to look at the stumpjumpers and now i wish i'd had.


    Guess it's time to make a trip to the bike shop!! Of course I just bought the 04' Allez Comp, so I doubt I'll be buying anything.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.