I have a used Giro Boreas helmet for sale. It is white in color and
small/medium in size. Asking $60 for it plus $10 shipping. If interested
please email me at [email hidden].
Thank you.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I have a used Giro Boreas helmet for sale. It is white in color and
small/medium in size. Asking $60 for it plus $10 shipping. If interested
please email me at [email hidden].
Thank you.
Steve said:I have a used Giro Boreas helmet for sale. It is white in color and
small/medium in size. Asking $60 for it plus $10 shipping. If
interested please email me at [email hidden].
I'll trade you three uses chamois for it...shorts included!
Bill "IOW, ewwwww" S.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.