buzz66 said:Anyone got one?
What do you think of it?
Anything you don't like abou the bike?
How do you find the gearing for big hill?
Sorry for all the questions, newbe trying to suck up plenty of info at the moment.
Looks like a great bike for the price.
Cheers Paul Busby
You may already have a bike by now, but i'll share my opinion for anyone who reads this.
I recently purchased a 2008 CRX zero, and I can honestly say its by far the greatest bike I've owned...And, I've owned a few! It's even better to ride than my full carbon road bike.
Why? Well for a bike this comfortable, to be this fast and slick to ride, you really cant get a better compromise in my opinion. Up hills, on the staight, around corners...it's all done with such ease and excellent power transfer.
🙂 9/10, highly recommended! (I'd give it a 10, but I may need to leave something for the 2009 model!).
Gary