Archived Cycling News Headlines · Public discussion

George Hincapie linked with T-Mobile

Started by articlebot · · Last activity · 2 posts · 759 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Archived Cycling News Headlines
Published
19 June 2007
Last activity
19 June 2007
Original author
articlebot
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
759
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Discovery Channel rider George Hincapie may have found a new team for the 2008 season. The American might be joining T-Mobile.

    cyclingpost.comarticle 004893.shtml

  2. [quote="articlebot"]Discovery Channel rider George Hincapie may have found a new team for the 2008 season. The American might be joining T-Mobile.

    [b]cyclingpost.comarticle 004893.shtml[/b][/QUOTE]
    I hope it doesn't happen. Big George is one of the main reasons why I am a Discovery fan. I also hope Disco finds an American sponsor.

    I've only been in cycling for about two years, but I think Hincapie could be a great Sprinter like Boonen or McEwen, but I remember Lance once saying that you don't build a team with sprinters if you want to win the Tour. Perhaps he could be used better on another team.

    I just like the idea of Hincapie pacing Levi Leipheimer like he did for Lance all those years.

    By the way, has anyone heard any rumors about who Lance and Johan might be courting for sponsorships (EPO jokes aside)?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.