I have a 2001/2002 (can't remember which) Gary Fisher Big Sur that I need to replace the seatpost on. The diamter size is worn off and I have no idea what it is. Does anybody know what the size might be? Thanks for your help.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Gary Fisher Big Sur Seatpost diameter
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Cycling Equipment
- Published
- 31 March 2005
- Last activity
- 31 March 2005
- Original author
- UNH1995
- Posts
- 3
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,885
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
UNH1995 said:
I have a 2001/2002 (can't remember which) Gary Fisher Big Sur that I need to replace the seatpost on. The diamter size is worn off and I have no idea what it is. Does anybody know what the size might be? Thanks for your help.
Got a tape measure, ruler, or yardstick?
-
jitteringjr said:
Got a tape measure, ruler, or yardstick?
Thanks for your words of wisdom....I never thought of that......sorry to waste your time and bandwidth.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.