I have this bottom bracket installed on my Giant TCR
composite for 1 year It started creaking last week-end when
under big torque
Any cures?
Robert
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I have this bottom bracket installed on my Giant TCR
composite for 1 year It started creaking last week-end when
under big torque
Any cures?
Robert
opus-<< I have this bottom bracket installed on my Giant TCR
composite for 1 year It started creaking last week-end when
under big torque >><BR><BR>
If ya know it's the crank or BB...could be lots of other
things but grease inside the BB shell, on the crank flats
where the rings live, grease onto the splines, grease insdie
the left cup.
Peter Chisholm Vecchio's Bicicletteria 1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535 vecchios.comvecchios.comOpen ↗ "Ruote convenzionali
costruite eccezionalmente bene"
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.