rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Vintage Trek frame and fork: $102 shipped

Started by frank121 · · Last activity · 1 post · 214 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
18 May 2004
Last activity
18 May 2004
Original author
frank121
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
214
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I won this on eBay before finding out it doesn't have downtube shifter
    bosses brazed-on:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3678052373

    I won't be using it, so I am offering it to you at my cost of $102 shipped
    before I have it shipped to me and put it back up for sale.

    The seller has been good enough to hold the item before shipping it so I can
    see if any of you want it. I will have it shipped directly to you rather
    than having it come to me and adding the additional shipping charge.

    I don't know anything about the bike other than what I know from the auction
    posting, so please rely on the eBay posting when making a decision on this
    bike.

    Please let me know if you are interested so I can let my very cooperative
    seller know whether to ship it to me or
    you ;-)

    PayPal welcome.

    Thanks,

    Frank

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.