rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

FS: Ultegra Gruppo: Triple crank

Started by jmclainazNOSPAM · · Last activity · 5 posts · 612 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
19 June 2004
Last activity
20 June 2004
Original author
jmclainazNOSPAM
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
612
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. For Sale: Ultegra Gruppo. Triple crank (52, 42, 30) with
    BB, STI levers, brakes, rear and front derailleurs, chain,
    and cables.

    This gear has been used for several years, but not abused.
    It was totally functional when I bit the bullet and went for
    Campy Record a few months ago. I thought I'd use it to build
    a cross-bike but the energy needed to search for a frame
    eludes me.

    $175.00 plus shipping (~$10.00)

    cheers Jack Tucson, AZ Tucson, AZ

  2. Sent you e-mail.

    Bill

    [email hidden] wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    For Sale: Ultegra Gruppo. Triple crank (52, 42, 30) with
    BB, STI levers, brakes, rear and front derailleurs, chain,
    and cables.

    This gear has been used for several years, but not abused.
    It was totally functional when I bit the bullet and went
    for Campy Record a few months ago. I thought I'd use it to
    build a cross-bike but the energy needed to search for a
    frame eludes me.

    $175.00 plus shipping (~$10.00)

    cheers Jack Tucson, AZ Tucson, AZ

  3. your e-mail address keeps bounching the e-mail back to me.

    Please e-mail me at [email hidden]

    I need to know what the length the cranks are and do you
    take paypal?

    I will more than likely take the groupo.

    Bill

    [email hidden] wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    For Sale: Ultegra Gruppo. Triple crank (52, 42, 30) with
    BB, STI levers, brakes, rear and front derailleurs, chain,
    and cables.

    This gear has been used for several years, but not abused.
    It was totally functional when I bit the bullet and went
    for Campy Record a few months ago. I thought I'd use it to
    build a cross-bike but the energy needed to search for a
    frame eludes me.

    $175.00 plus shipping (~$10.00)

    cheers Jack Tucson, AZ Tucson, AZ

  4. Bill: not sure what the problem is with the e-mail. It
    worked fine for several other responders to this message.

    sorry, the parts are sold.

    cheers Jack

    On 20 Jun 2004 05:33:25 -0700, [email hidden]

    (Bill) said:

    your e-mail address keeps bounching the e-mail back to me.

    Please e-mail me at [email hidden]

    I need to know what the length the cranks are and do you
    take paypal?

    I will more than likely take the groupo.

    Bill

    [email hidden] wrote in message
    news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    For Sale: Ultegra Gruppo. Triple crank (52, 42, 30) with
    BB, STI levers, brakes, rear and front derailleurs,
    chain, and cables.

    This gear has been used for several years, but not
    abused. It was totally functional when I bit the bullet
    and went for Campy Record a few months ago. I thought I'd
    use it to build a cross-bike but the energy needed to
    search for a frame eludes me.

    $175.00 plus shipping (~$10.00)

    cheers Jack Tucson, AZ Tucson, AZ

    Tucson, AZ

  5. Hi Jack, I'm very interested in your gruppo and I live in
    Tucson, Can you please give me a call (520) 909-4282 Thanks,
    Al Van Varick

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.