rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Trek 2100 F/F

Started by Charles Stickle · · Last activity · 3 posts · 254 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
10 August 2004
Last activity
25 August 2004
Original author
Charles Stickle
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
254
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm selling a Trek 2100 alum/carbon 56cm(21" top tube,22" seat tube)
    frame & fork. The frame is black in color with yellow decals. The
    only problem is it is to small for me. I'm asking 250.00 shipped. Email
    with questions& pics. Please email me direct.

    Thanks, Randy

    --
    Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG

  2. [FONT=Tahoma]Very interested in Trek 2100, I've been looking for a deal on just this model -- I'm 5'-8" -- I would love pics, but see no e-mail address for you . . . . . please reply to this or e-mail me directly -- [email hidden] -- did I read it right that the price is $250 including shipping??? I live just south of Seattle -- Michael[/FONT]

    Charles Stickle said:

    I'm selling a Trek 2100 alum/carbon 56cm(21" top tube,22" seat tube)
    frame & fork. The frame is black in color with yellow decals. The
    only problem is it is to small for me. I'm asking 250.00 shipped. Email
    with questions& pics. Please email me direct.

    Thanks, Randy

    --
    Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG

  3. do you still have it? could you email me some pistures?
    thx
    [email hidden]

    Charles Stickle said:

    I'm selling a Trek 2100 alum/carbon 56cm(21" top tube,22" seat tube)
    frame & fork. The frame is black in color with yellow decals. The
    only problem is it is to small for me. I'm asking 250.00 shipped. Email
    with questions& pics. Please email me direct.

    Thanks, Randy

    --
    Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - mailgate.orgmailgate.org

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.