Triathlon · Public discussion

FS: SUBAPRO 0.5MM FULL WET SUIT

Started by Allen Thompson · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,095 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
17 November 2003
Last activity
17 November 2003
Original author
Allen Thompson
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,095
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've only worn this wetsuit 3 times in the last 4 years. I bought it for scubadiving and never
    learned how to scubadive. I used it in too triathlons, but soon realized that it was way to big and
    actually slowed me down in the water.

    I'll ship it to you for $50.

    Thanks,

    Allen

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.