rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Specialized BG Pro Carbon shoes

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 3 posts · 795 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
13 January 2006
Last activity
19 January 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
795
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. For sale one new pair of 44cm Specialized BG Pro Carbon shoes in white
    that have never worn or cleats mounted to them. I have used the same
    model over that past year and can verify that these shoes are very
    comfortable and stiff.

    These great shoes can be yours for only $125. Please feel free to
    contact me if you have any questions. [email hidden]

  2. I'd like to buy your shoes, if they are still available.
    I'd like to ask abou the "BG"
    in the shoe description...I'm not familiar with the BG model.
    If you could supply a photo I'd appreciate it, as well.

    Jason Darden
    [email hidden]
    [email hidden]

    Raleigh NC

  3. ok, body geometry. sorry.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.