rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Serotta 19" Colorado Soft Tail Mountain Frame

Started by Jeremy Smith · · Last activity · 1 post · 295 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
2 August 2004
Last activity
2 August 2004
Original author
Jeremy Smith
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
295
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am regretfully selling off my 19" CST frame, I don't ride it enough.
    -Brushed ti finish, no paint
    -disc only (will include
    -19" c-top of seat collar, 22.5 v-tt
    -1.5" travel via stratos air.

    Pictures can be found here:
    http://musebomb.com/gallery/album05

    For trades, I'm looking for any combination of
    1) a 57cm cross frame, steel or ti
    2) a fixed gear frame, steel only
    3) cash

    email is [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.