Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

FS: Rocky Mountain Oxygen Race (99)

Started by Goemon Gazorninplat · · Last activity · 2 posts · 629 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
23 September 2004
Last activity
23 September 2004
Original author
Goemon Gazorninplat
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
629
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I haven't gotten much help with the locals or calling bike shops, so I
    thought I'd try the experts here and see if anyone has and idea of what this
    is worth. Selling for a friend because he moved away. Located in Edmonton,
    Alberta, Canada. Pictures available.

    http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Bike_hardtail/product_19596.shtml

    Dark blue frame, green forks, 18.5 inch

    Marzocchi Bomber Z-4 forks
    XT rear, LX front
    upgraded to Salle Italia XO saddle
    Lightly ridden, well tuned and maintained every season, kept indoors and dry
    off-season, only minor cosmetic damage incurred during shipment. Absolutely
    beautiful condition. Moving, so must sell. Includes SPD shoes, Giro helmet,
    camelpak.

  2. it's an aging model, but really nice bike. sounds like your friend
    really took care of it.

    depends how fast you want/expect it to sell and if you're going to list
    it in some local paper with free ads or list it online and wait for a
    serious biker to want a used XC rig of the sort. what would I suggest
    as an asking price? hmmm depends. I have experience with buying a
    similar bike, I'd say if the fork's in really good shape and he's lucky
    to find the right buyer could fetch over $400 (US) but don't hold me to
    that. I'd advertise as much as possible starting $450 and see what
    happens....then lower the price as necessary, as low as you're willing
    to go. hell if I was in the market for one again (I'm NOT), I'd
    probably make you an offer.

    the key seems to be finding someone who's getting into the sport and can
    appreciate what you call a beautiful ride. good luck.

    bri

    Goemon Gazorninplat said:

    I haven't gotten much help with the locals or calling bike shops, so I
    thought I'd try the experts here and see if anyone has and idea of what this
    is worth. Selling for a friend because he moved away. Located in Edmonton,
    Alberta, Canada. Pictures available.

    http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Bike_hardtail/product_19596.shtml

    Dark blue frame, green forks, 18.5 inch

    Marzocchi Bomber Z-4 forks
    XT rear, LX front
    upgraded to Salle Italia XO saddle
    Lightly ridden, well tuned and maintained every season, kept indoors and dry
    off-season, only minor cosmetic damage incurred during shipment. Absolutely
    beautiful condition. Moving, so must sell. Includes SPD shoes, Giro helmet,
    camelpak.

    --

    * enjoying the karma *
    remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.