rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Pinarello Seatpost Clamp & Carbon Expander Plug

Started by daggits · · Last activity · 2 posts · 445 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
26 August 2005
Last activity
31 August 2005
Original author
daggits
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
445
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have for sale a brand new Pinarello expander plug for the Prince all
    carbon fork (Pinnarello logo top cap), black, new - Looking for $25.00
    shipped.

    I also have a Pinarello frame seatpost clamp, silver, for the Prince -
    Looking for $20.00 shipped.

  2. daggits said:

    I have for sale a brand new Pinarello expander plug for the Prince all
    carbon fork (Pinnarello logo top cap), black, new - Looking for $25.00
    shipped.

    I also have a Pinarello frame seatpost clamp, silver, for the Prince -
    Looking for $20.00 shipped.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.