Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

FS NIB Shockster Rear Suspension units.

Started by All Bike · · Last activity · 1 post · 821 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
21 February 2003
Last activity
21 February 2003
Original author
All Bike
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
821
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello I have 2 brand new in the box Shockster bolt on rear suspension units. I would love to sell
    them to somebody that would enjoy them for their bent. If I remember correctly they cost around 300
    bucks or so? I will sell them for 145 plus shipping if anybody is interested. If not they will go to
    ebay.. Contact me asap if you are interested. Prefer pay pal if you are interested. Thanks.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.