rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: NEW Dura Aace 10spd STI

Started by Oskar · · Last activity · 3 posts · 373 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
18 January 2006
Last activity
27 January 2006
Original author
Oskar
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
373
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a NEW set of Dura Ace 10spd STI, new in box with all parts, cables, etc. $300. Email me for more info/pics.

  2. Oskar said:

    I have a NEW set of Dura Ace 10spd STI, new in box with all parts, cables, etc. $300. Email me for more info/pics.

    I will include shipping at $300.

  3. Oskar said:

    I have a NEW set of Dura Ace 10spd STI, new in box with all parts, cables, etc. $300. Email me for more info/pics.

    I will include shipping at $300.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.